Our therapy practice expanded the offerings to better address the foundations of "healthy living." Our Integrative and Holistic approach from our dedicated psychotherapists, speech therapist, psychatrist and dietitian, guides and supports you to minimize stressors and improve coping skills to enhance daily living. Our practitioners focus on the whole person with a special emphasis on the mind-body connection and how a person's cognition and emotions affects them.
- Are your relationships
- Are you feeling anxious,
- Could you or your
child be depressed?
- Is your
child getting the right help for his Autism(ASD)?
- Do you or your
family need support
through a divorce?
- Are your eating habits hurting you?
-Do you feel angry or depressed after eating?
- Is your diabetes under control?
- Do you need help managing your weight?
- Did you know your insurance may cover Nutrition Counseling?
-Do you experience extreme mood swings?
- Is your mood affecting your job, work, family?
- Are you on the right medication?
-Have you thought about hurting yourself?
- Do you just want to get your thoughts under control?
- Is your child having trouble saying certain words?
- Is your child having trouble understanding you?
- Does your child have trouble putting words together to express
- Is your child stuttering?
- Does your parent or child have dysphasia or oral feeding disorder?
Seeking help is a sign of strength, so call today for a free 15 minute phone consultation.